The energy audit identifies and assesses energy consumption in installations, technological processes, buildings, transport and selects and helps to select and economically substantiate energy saving measures, while providing a report on the situation.
Mandatory energy audits for large companies are carried out every four years in accordance with the requirements of the “Description of the procedure for conducting energy audits and reporting of companies that are not small and medium-sized enterprises”:
- auditors, performing audits of companies with more than 250 employees and whose financial data meet at least one of the following conditions (hereinafter – Companies):
- the company’s annual revenue exceeds EUR 50 million.
- the value of the assets shown in the company’s balance sheet exceeds EUR 43 million .
- qualified internal experts of companies that implement an energy use (ISO 50001) or environmental management (ISO 14001) system certified by an independent organization in accordance with European or international standards
Energy audit of industrial equipment and technological processes is the key to a higher level of energy efficiency.
The auditors of UAB “Inžinerinių paslaugų spektras” perform energy, energy resources and water consumption in technological processes audits for the European Union financial instruments “Audit for Industry LT”, “Renewable Energy Resources for Industry LT +” , as well as for the recovery of the part of the Public interest compliant services tax.
- Following the energy audit, companies in various industries have already implemented measures to increase energy and production efficiency
- The average number of savings measures for one of our audits is 5 pcs.
- The payback period of the savings planned in the audit is 1 – 4 years
- The audit is performed within 2-4 months, depending on the size of the company and the amount of energy-using equipment